Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Scraps of Elegance January Kit

This is the last layout I'm sharing today.  I am a Design Tech for the amazing Scraps of Elegance Scrapbook Kit Club.  I feel so honored every time I share that!!!

This photo is of my precious grandsons, Chase and Cameron playing at the Talkeetna River.  I think is it so special.  My daughter took it with her IPhone.  Amazing little gadgets those phones....

I did a lot of distressing, painting, masking, and stenciling.  The phone mat was folded up like a fan and then released.  I really like the effect.  I added fish netting, shells, and glass droplets.  It wasn't an easy one for me to do.  For some reason my Mojo has flown out the window this month LOLO!!!




I hope that you are able to create something beautiful this week.  I'm sending you Big Alaska Bear Hugs!!!

1 comment:

  1. Kathy what a perfect page for that photo! It looks like it just washed up on the shore!

    ReplyDelete