Wednesday, January 15, 2014

I LOVE WINTER!!!

It's true, I live in Alaska because I can't tolerate the heat (and I'm from Texas originally!) I also collect snowflakes, but found that less is more on the next layout.  I used this amazing die from Anna Griffin, that I adore!

This is a photo of my family taken in 1995.  Patrick was on his way to college and Jenny was about ready to graduate from High School and on her way to the Seattle Art Institute.  I wanted to capture everyone before they scattered to the wind.  Alas, I am so lucky, they landed right back here in Anchorage.  What a joy to have your family so close by!

Once again, the lighting is horrible.  I'm still learning the in's and out's of Photoshop and other gadgets so that my photos will look better.




Talk to you real soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment