Wednesday, January 15, 2014

One More Time!

I did it!!!!! This is a layout of my daughter, Jennifer and my second grandson, Cameron. They are in a boat going very fast down the Descha River. I just adore this photo, but was not happy to see that Cam wasn't wearing any shoes. It's the grandma coming out in me!! I didn't do much different to this layout, but I did find some cork that I used for the mat for the photo. It's very cool stuff!! I was even able to punch the corners. I also used some red burlap with gold threads in bits and pieces. I did try something new!! I made a twine flower that is behind the white gardenia in the top left hand corner. That was fun and something I've wanted to do for some time. Hope you enjoyed the lo and thank you so much for your visit! Until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment