Sunday, February 22, 2015

Party Time


Last week I had a miserable failure with one of my layouts.  I was so bummed.  So the next layout is my attempt to recreate what I wanted.  This is a photo of my son and daughter having fun at Octoberfest.  I wanted to create a party lo which reflects their love of life and love for each other.   I may have gone a little overboard, I just couldn't help myself.  The White Rabbit represents me, watching my clock till they come home, only this time it's cause I'm the babysitter!!!  I did quite a bit of die cutting, splattering of paint, etc.  I used the January Kit - Karen's Valentine from Scraps of Darkness.  It is just full of all kinds of fun from Bo Bunny's Star Crossed collection.






Thank you so much for stopping by.  The sun has finally popped its head out today.  Have a wonderful week, and don't forget to take time out to enjoy the special moments!!

Kathy


No comments:

Post a Comment