Sunday, February 15, 2015

I'm Back !!!!!!!!!!

Hello dear friends!  Yes, it's been almost a year since I have posted.  So many things have happened, I guess you would call it life in general.  I took a break from scrapping for awhile so that I could focus on family and work.  I needed to replenish my creative energy and enjoy the world around me.  After having 4 inner ear surgeries in 2 years, I was pretty depleted.  Then in October my mother passed away.  And, I lost one of my sweet dauschunds (sp?), Sarah.  Needless to say, it's been a tough year.

I started scrapping again around August and will be sharing some of my work over the next 2 weeks. I hope that your year was wonderful!  Spring is coming soon, not that we have had much of a winter. It has barely snowed all winter, not a good sign.

Talk with you soon!
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment