Thursday, February 13, 2014

Design Tech Layouts for Scraps of Elegance February Kit

Love is in the Air

 This layout is a photo of my son, Patrick and his girlfriend, Katie.  Used Pan Pastels for the first time in the background (it's the soft pink).  Loved using that stuff.  I also went crazy with my Sizzix dies.  I just can't find the right layouts sometimes to use them, and they are so much fun!



Celebration of Nana's Life


Katie's Mom passed away suddenly last year.  This is a photo taken at Nana's Memorial Service.  The family had just taken a vacation to Hawaii, and spent the best time ever.  So, as a celebration of Nana they wanted to remember good times in the sun at her service.  It was a truly sad day, but they were happy as well knowing that she was in a better place.  

That's all for now on my February layouts.  Thanks for stopping by, and here's a Big Alaska Bear Hug from me to you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment