Thursday, October 10, 2013

Furlough Time

Hello dear friends!! I've been so remiss in keeping this blog up-to-date! I'm still learning the wiles of creating and maintaining one! I've been caught up in the Government Shutdown and have been furloughed! It's not the first time, but this one really feels different. They better get their act together by payday which is next Tuesday, or there will be a major riot on their hands LOL! It's given me some time to get caught up on my layouts for the October Scraps of Elegance Reveal. The first one I did, I didn't like at all. The worst part is that I fussed and fussed with it, but to no avail. I think it's because the pic I used of the lo on Scrapbook.com is out of focus, which I didn't notice until after the fact. I just finished my second one today, and will be starting my 3rd tomorrow. I find that when I have more time, I really enjoy myself! However, my mind has been elsewhere.....I found out that I'm going to have to have my 4th inner ear surgery at the end of the month. This one is more evasive, they tell me, as they will be drilling into my skull, through the bone in my ear, decompressing the endolymphatic sac and putting a shunt in. Can you say OUCH!!! The doc says he will be exposing my brain, so I asked him to inject some smart cells into it! Sooooo, needless to say, I have been a bit preoccupied, and not as creative as I normally am. I really hope to get this blog up to snuff before we have to go back to work....more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment