Thursday, August 1, 2013

My Debut Layouts

Flirt

My Debut Layouts

Here is my first layout for the August Reveal at Scraps of Elegance.  The kit contained some fabulous papers and embellishments from FabScraps.  At my hubby's reunion, the ladies descended on me and told me that he was a real heartbreaker and flirt and that they all had a crush on him.  Humph!  I thought.  Well, years later I found this photo of him where he is 15 years old.  Since he is a child of the 50's I just couldn't resist.  He tells me now that he is REALLY embarrassed, but I think deep down inside he is complimented, lol!

I did inking all over the page using the Prima Sunset checkered stencil, which I love.  How perfect for this pp!!  I used my Cricut to cut the heart border on the left side of the photo.  The shadow is actually resist paper from Pink Paislee which I inked with Distress Ink from Tim Holtz.  I really like the Polariod photo frames.  My dear friend Nadia Cannizzo uses them frequently in her los and I love the effect.  The chipboard title "Flirt" is another Cricut diecut and seemed to fit the page perfectly.  Added other embellishments, and Voila!


No comments:

Post a Comment