Tuesday, July 16, 2013

View From My Office

I love Alaska!!!  I've lived here since 1971 (moved to Denver in 10/1998 and then promptly came home 3/2000)  I missed Alaska so much!  There is something about it that just creeps into your bones. 

Isn't that an amazing pic!  Yes, that's what I get to look at all day.  I feel so blessed to bask in God's beauty. 

I live in Anchorage, spent 5 years in Juneau, now that was an experience!!!  No way in but by boat (ferry, cruise ship) or airplane.  Yet, it is the capital of our State.  I had so much fun living there!
We were only 1 1/2 hours plane ride from Seattle, so whenever you felt isolated, you could just jump on the plane and be in downtown Seattle in time for the shops (Nordstrom, of course) to open.  I got really spoiled living there. 

It's also where I met the love of my life and 41 years.  But, that is another story, till next time......

2 comments:

  1. Amazing/gorgeous photo! I wanted to wish you a BIG congratulations and welcome to the SOE team!
    Have a great day!
    Mandy - kasha gray

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mandy!! You are such an inspiration to me!!!

      Delete